This morning started off in the second grade classrooms. The kids are finishing up their African animal research books, so it is a very busy time. I spent a good time one on one with this one girl named Dorothea who was very behind on her book. She told me that she has a very hard time staying focused, so I sat with her while she worked making sure everything was running smoothly. After snack the kids came back and started on their scrap books, they are making scrap books of all the things that they worked on while studying Africa. After lunch I went and spent time in the fourth grade classes again, like I said yesterday the kids just finished their research and notecards so they have started their monologues. I worked with many of the children one on one to perfect their introduction paragraphs and go over the checklist that including the important aspects to their first body paragraph.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog