Friday was a long day. Although there was much to do, it seemed to drag on and on. I spent the morning working with the second graders as we finished up the final touches on their African Animal books, by gluing the pages onto construction paper and laminating their covers. I then spent the rest of the day in the art classroom, working with a separate group of second graders, and then a group of 5th graders. The time I spent in there was full of multitasking, when I have been in the art classrooms the past few weeks I have spent it mostly setting up for the class, and then doing housekeeping around the art rooms for the remainder of the period. However the past few classes I have been helping more with the kids, as well as doing the housekeeping things. So yesterday I was constantly up and down trying to do a bunch of things at  once.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog